La Source private student hall of residence – Créteil – Studélites
The advantages of the La Source private hall of residence for students and young workers – Val-de-Marne (94):
- Two metro stops away from Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University (UPEC).
- About 10 minutes by metro to the Maisons-Alfort veterinary school.
- About 400 metres to Créteil Pointe du Lac metro station on Line 8.
- One metro stop (Créteil Préfecture) to the Créteil Soleil shopping centre.
- Controlled access with keypad door entry/intercom system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours during the week. (Link to Practical information)
Practical and comfortable accommodation to rent close to Créteil lake, the shops and transport connections – Créteil (94).
This functional hall of residence offers you bustling surroundings in a green setting. Ideally located to the south-east of Paris, La Source private student hall of residence offers furnished and well-equipped rental apartments* (studios, extra large 1-room apartments and 2-room apartments).
Easy to reach by the A86 motorway to Paris and the A4 to the east, it is served by Line 8 of the Paris metro (Créteil Pointe du Lac station) and RER suburban railway line A (Joinville-Le-Pont station).
On secondment or assignment, or looking for accommodation for the period of your internship or work placement, consider our furnished and well-equipped apartments at La Source hall of residence; take a look at the short-stay package!
Description of a typical apartment:
- A sofa bed (90x200 cm) with reversible daytime/night-time headboard.
- A large desk with wall-mounted bookshelves.
- An armchair.
- A two-seater table + two chairs.
- A well-equipped kitchenette (sink, electric hobs, refrigerator).
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- TV and telephone sockets, individual electricity meter.
Come to view our La Source student accommodation in Créteil during our standard opening hours.