Tivoli private student hall of residence – Grenoble – Studélites
The advantages of the Flandrin private hall of residence for students and young workers – Isère (38):
- In the immediate vicinity of Grenoble university campus.
- Two stops on the tram line from the city centre and about 15 minutes on foot.
- Flandrin-Valmy tram stop on line C a few metres from the hall.
- About 15 minutes’ walk to the cinema.
- About 10 minutes’ walk to Paul Mistral park.
- About 30 minutes to the Grenoble IEP institute of political studies.
- Controlled access with a video-phone entry system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours. (Link to Practical information)
Furnished rental accommodation, close to the Grenoble campus (38 - Isère) and about 15 minutes’ walk from the city centre.
Close to Grenoble university campus, the city centre and the shops, the Tivoli private student hall of residence provides modern, comfortable furnished and well-equipped student accommodation (studio flats).
This recently-built hall of residence, with mountain views, offers an ideal environment for studying.
It enjoys good public transport services (tram line C and bus 41 almost outside the building).
Young workers in an internship, work placement or on work secondment or assignment can stay at the Tivoli hall of residence in Grenoble for a period lasting from one to several months. Take a look at the short-stay package and make your life easier!
Description of a typical apartment:
- A sofa bed (90x200 cm) with reversible daytime/night-time headboard.
- A large desk with wall-mounted bookshelves.
- An armchair
- A two-seater table + two chairs.
- A well-equipped kitchenette (sink, electric hobs, microwave, refrigerator).
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- TV and telephone sockets, individual electricity meter.
Come to view our Tivoli student accommodation in Grenoble during our standard opening hours.