Gauguin private student hall of residence – Gières – Studélites
The advantages of the Gaugin private hall of residence for students – Isère (38):
- On the edge of Grenoble university campus.
- About 10 minutes’ walk from the faculty of biology, Joseph Fourier University, Stendhal-Grenoble 3 University, the faculty of mathematics, ENSE3 (Energy, Water and Environmental Engineering School), the university library, and so on.
- Tram lines B and C are just a few metres from the hall: Condillac Universities stop.
- About 150 metres to Grenoble University tennis club.
- About 300 metres from the south ring road.
- Controlled access with keypad door entry/intercom system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours. (Link to Practical information)
Furnished and well-equipped accommodation* to rent close to the Grenoble campus (38).
Ideally located within easy reach of Grenoble university campus, the Gauguin private student hall of residence provides furnished rental accommodation (1-room apartment, 2-room apartment and duplex), with all mod cons.
This recently-built hall of residence offers apartments to rent with all mod cons in an outstanding location, close to both the city centre and green open spaces; very close to the university refectory, tram routes (lines B and C, Condillac Universities stop) and the south ring road.
Description of a typical apartment:
- A sofa bed (90x200 cm) with reversible daytime/night-time headboard.
- A large desk with wall-mounted bookshelves.
- An armchair
- A two-seater table + two chairs.
- A well-equipped kitchenette (sink, electric hobs, refrigerator).
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- TV and telephone sockets, individual electricity meter.
Come to view our Gaugin student accommodation in Gières during our standard opening hours.