The strong points of Studélites private halls of residence:
From studios to 2-room duplexes, our 51 Studélites student halls of residence provide well-equipped, furnished or unfurnished accommodation, with high-quality facilities, and offer excellent value for money.
They offer you the possibility of living entirely independently while studying in an attractive and friendly environment.
- Location: in the vicinity of universities and higher education institutions in France’s largest university towns and cities. Ideally placed close to public transport, shops and leisure facilities.
- Comfort: accommodation that is easy to live in, designed with students in mind, because it is important to feel comfortable in your first “home”.
- Social life: rooms for working in groups or student discussions; some of our halls have communal leisure facilities(1) such as a gym, sauna, pool room or table-tennis table for relaxing after your lectures.
- Security: provided by controlled access using a keypad door entry/intercom or video-phone entry system and the presence of a hall manager (in most halls) ensuring calm conditions are maintained in the student hall of residence
- Services: practical and smart features, either included in the rent or at an additional charge(1), we offer services to make your day-to-day life easier, such as a reception desk, breakfasts, a set of bed linen, apartment housekeeping, the loan of an iron, vehicle parking, and so on.
- Straightforward booking: you can book your accommodation easily and quickly online, without leaving the house. To do so, start by searching for a hall using our search engine, or go to the “Online booking” page
Choosing Studélites means choosing good accommodation for a successful student career.
The Stud'Club* fee (from €15 to €29 per month) gives access to services such as the internet, laundrette, gym, etc. The services included in the Stud’Club fee vary from one hall of residence to another. See the page for the hall of residence of your choice for more details.