Van Gogh I and II private student halls of residence – Le Bourget du Lac (near Chambéry) – Studélites
The advantages of the Van Gogh I and II private halls of residence for students and young workers – Savoie (73)
- On the Savoie Technolac university campus, about 5 minutes walk to all higher education institutions: the CISM and SFA science faculties, Chambéry University Institute of Technology (IUT), ESC business school, Polytech Savoie engineering school, CESNI education centre for national and international athletes, ENSAM school of mechanical and industrial engineering, IDPI institute of industrial project development, COMPOSITEC, INSEEC business school, etc.
- Very close to various bus routes.
- About 800 metres from Lac du Bourget.
- About 2 minutes by car to a mini-supermarket
- Controlled access with keypad door entry/intercom system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours. (Link to Practical information)
Furnished and functional accommodation to rent on the Savoie Technolac university campus, between Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains (73).
On the Savoie Technolac university campus, in the immediate vicinity of the village of Le Bourget du Lac, the Van Gogh I and II private halls of residence offer furnished, well-equipped apartments to rent (1-room and 2-room apartments) with all mod cons.
These halls of residence, surrounded by mountains, offer you an outstanding environment less than 10 minutes walk from the Lac du Bourget. Ideally located between Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains, they offer a great blend between your studies and leisure activities. Much more than a simple student hall of residence.
For a stay lasting for one or several months, on a work secondment or assignment, or for an internship or work placement, the short-stay package enables you to benefit from the comfort of a furnished apartment.
Description of a typical apartment:
- A sofa bed (90x200 cm) with reversible daytime/night-time headboard.
- A large desk with wall-mounted bookshelves.
- An armchair
- A two-seater table + two chairs.
- A well-equipped kitchenette (sink, electric hobs, microwave, refrigerator).
- Bathroom with shower or bath and WC.
- TV and telephone sockets, individual electricity meter.